Friday, October 23, 2009

Bun in the oven!

Say hello to baby Jones! We are so excited about this new little addition. The day we found out was so incredible. We have waited what seems like forever to us, for this special moment in our life, and it's finally here!!! We said that we wanted to wait as long as possible to tell everyone. I think we lasted two days :) I found myself wanting to tell complete strangers our exciting news. I have been lucky enough to only have slight symptoms of pregnancy, so durning my first appointment I was convinced that we were going to get bad news. While the docotor was doing the exam I could see the nurse out of the corner of my eye doing the pregnancy test. I waited a couple of minutes and finally asked "So what did it say"? They were like it was positive.... I sat up and said "IT IS"!!!! They laughed and said well what did you think, please lay down. As Ty was handing me my clothing to get dressed he started laughing at my still shaking hands and said are you okay now??? I laughed and said much better :) Since finding out I am no longer one person... Ty always says what would you two like to eat, or dont you two talk to me like that, or you two get over here. He has been so amazing and my rock through everything. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who loves me and I him! We are so blessed!!! Oh yes our little one should be arriving on June 7th :)

2 comments:

Steph and Dyl said...

Congrats to both of you! You guys will be awesome parents. There is nothing more rewarding than being a mommy!

Adam and Brittany said...

Yahoo!!! I'm so so so excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out if I should buy pink or blue. You and Tyler will be amazing parents. Keep us posted on how you're doing.